کرک RSoft CAD 5.0, LaserMOD, OptSim, BeamPROP, FullWAVE, BandSOLVE *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Aladdin Hardlock*
LaserMOD is a photonic device design software tool for simulating the optical, electronic, and thermal properties of semiconductor lasers and similar active devices. In these devices, thermal flux and carrier transport can strongly affect overall performance through spatial hole burning and self-heating. LaserMOD accounts for these and other important processes within a self-consistent scheme.FEATURES
* 1D, 2D and cylindrical (quasi-3D)
* Advanced physics based models
* Self-consistent simulation
* Steady-state and time dependent simulation
* 8×8 KP band calculation for gain
* Integrated BPM and FEM mode solvers
* Integrated mesh generator
* Extensible material libraries
* Tutorial examples
* On-line help
* Standard and custom plot generation BandSOLVE is the first commercially available design tool to automate and simplify the modeling and calculation of photonic band structures for all photonic crystal (PC) devices. The BandSOLVE simulation engine employs the Plane Wave Expansion (PWE) algorithm to perform band computations, and also provides a graphical display of the electromagnetic fields and other quantities of interest for further analysis. FEATURES
* Employs a very efficient and robust Plane Wave Expansion (PWE) algorithm that can solve for the band gaps of most 1D, 2D, and 3D PBG devices.
* Includes several advanced simulation features for more efficient, fast band computations, such as inversion symmetry, mode seeding, and parity for 3D calculations.
* Includes a Finite-Difference Time-Domain (FDTD) engine (for FullWAVE users only) for situations in which the PWE algorithm is not applicable, such as metallic and non-linear systems.
* Employs complete and powerful post-processing tools for the calculation of a wide range of data and graphs. BandSOLVE&qout;s analysis features include:
o Band gaps, band maps, and gap maps
o Mode computation including Bloch and defect modes
o Wide range of measurements such as effective and group index, group velocity and dispersion
o Equi-frequency plots for analysis of the entire Brillouin zone
o Light cone filters for photonic crystal slab applications
o Fixed-frequency analysis to incorporate material dispersion
جهت سفارش دانلود کرک از طریق ثبت درخواست و یا تماس با شرکت اقدام فرمایید