کرک DiaCAL (c) MOPS Computer GmbH *Dongle Emulator (Dongle Crack) for Aladdin Hardlock*
DiaCal: Grayscale calibration
With the DiaCal software, you are able to manually or densitometrically calibrate the colors and brightness of your CCG/AGFA/Matrix film recorder. The Look-up Table (LUT) of the film recorder correspondingly changed. The LUT can be stored as a file and reloaded. It is also possible to export it in the CCF file format from RasterPlus (produced by Graphx, Inc. USA) and in IMAGE Assist for MAC from McLain Imaging USA.
There are two possible calibrations for the film recorder.
* With the densitometric calibration, the values are determined with the help of a transmitted-light densitometer and entered into the program. The new LUT is then calculated, saved and transmitted to the film recorder.
* With the manual calibration you have the option of using the mouse to change the LUT (presented graphically as a curve). This altered LUT can also be saves and transmitted to the film recorder.
In principle, the results of both calibrated and uncalibrated LUTs can be checked by exposing a test picture (with grayscales as test fields). Additionally, a protocol of the calibration status is part of each test picture.
Different color densitometers can be connected online via a serial interface, in order to have the test values automatically carried over into the value table.
A log file protocols all actions which affect the film recorder.
* IBM compatible PC with at least an 80386 processor, Windows95 or Windows NT 4.0
* Film recorder from CCG/Agfa/Matrix.
* A GPIB card (IEEE-488, NI compatible) or SCSI card (ASPI compatible), however with Windows drivers to connect the film recorder
* For the densitometric calibration you need a transmitted-light densitometer.
* For the manual calibration you need a trained eye.
جهت سفارش دانلود کرک از طریق ثبت درخواست و یا تماس با شرکت اقدام فرمایید